Welcome to Sinma Jewellery Pte. Ltd.
These store policies outline the rules and regulations for the use of Sinma Jewellery Pte. Ltd.’s Website, which is located at:
Sinma Jewellery Pte Ltd Block 4 Kaki Bukit Ave 1 #07-07 ,
Singapore, Singapore 417939
By accessing this website we assume you accept these store policies in full. Do not continue to use Sinma Jewellery Pte. Ltd.’s website if you do not accept all of the store policies stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these store policies: “User”, “Customer”, “You”, and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the store policies. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Singapore. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Terms & Conditions
Unless otherwise stated, Sinma Jewellery Pte. Ltd. and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Sinma Jewellery Pte. Ltd. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://www.beautiqwigs.com/ for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://www.beautiqwigs.com/
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://www.beautiqwigs.com/
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://www.beautiqwigs.com/
- Redistribute content from Sinma Jewellery Pte. Ltd.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. Sinma Jewellery Pte. Ltd. does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of Sinma Jewellery Pte. Ltd., its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws Sinma Jewellery Pte. Ltd. shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- Sinma Jewellery Pte. Ltd. reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary rights of any third party
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to Sinma Jewellery Pte. Ltd. a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Upon your account self-creation, we assign you a username and password to enable you to access certain parts of the website. However, you will be solely responsible for protecting the security and confidentiality of your own username and password. You are solely responsible for all access to this site by anyone using your username and password, whether or not the access was authorized by you. You shall notify us immediately of any unauthorised use of your account or any other breach of this website’s security.
We have the right to refuse, limit, or cancel any order. If we refuse, limit, or cancel your order, we will attempt to notify you via email.
Hyperlinking to our Content
This Site may contain links to websites owned and controlled by third parties. These links are provided solely for your information and convenience. We have no control over or responsibility for third party websites which you use at your own risk.
Your use of this Site is at your sole risk and you assume full responsibility for any associated costs. We will not be liable for damages of any kind related to or arising out of your use of this Site.
In the event of any claim, action or dispute related to or arising out of any https://www.beautiqwigs.com/ transaction, your use of this Site, or the breach, the party asserting the Dispute will first attempt to resolve such Dispute in good faith, by providing written notice to the other party describing the facts and circumstances. Any claim or action initiated by you related to or arising out of your use of this Site or the Terms will be resolved by the Singapore International Arbitration Centre (“SIAC”) in accordance with the Arbitration Rules of the Singapore International Arbitration Centre (“SIAC Rules”) for the time being in force, which rules are deemed to be incorporated by reference in this clause.
Like most website operators, Sinma Jewellery Pte. Ltd. collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Sinma Jewellery Pte. Ltd.’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how Sinma Jewellery Pte. Ltd.’s visitors use its website. From time to time, Sinma Jewellery Pte. Ltd. may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website. Sinma Jewellery Pte. Ltd. also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to Sinma Jewellery Pte. Ltd.’s websites choose to interact with Sinma Jewellery Pte. Ltd. in ways that require Sinma Jewellery Pte. Ltd. to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that Sinma Jewellery Pte. Ltd. gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up for a blog at https://www.beautiqwigs.com/ to provide a username and email address.
To ensure your shopping experience is safe and secure, our site is designed to use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption. This encryption keeps your personal information, including your credit card, secure from theft. The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links To External Sites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites, products or services.
You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Preferences page, and if you want to you can opt out of interest-based advertising entirely by cookie settings or permanently using a browser plugin.
Sinma Jewellery Pte. Ltd. may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its website. We may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, we do not disclose your personally-identifying information.
Those who engage in transactions with Sinma Jewellery Pte. Ltd. – by purchasing Sinma Jewellery Pte. Ltd.’s services or products, are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, we collect such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with Sinma Jewellery Pte. Ltd.. We do not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. Visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
Returns & Refunds
To be eligible for a return:
- Your purchased item must be clean, unused, and in the same condition that you received it.
- The packaging and tag must remain intact.
- You shall return the item to us in saleable condition within 20 days of receipt.
- Send the receipt or proof of purchase via: 1) mail together with the item to Sinma Jeweller Pte. Ltd., OR 2) email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If return of item is approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
If return of item is not approved, then your refund will not be processed. If you wish to get the unapproved item back, you shall pay for the delivery fee so we can send the item back to you.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company or PayPal (if you used PayPal to purchase the item), it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: Sinma Jewellery Pte. Ltd. Block 4 Kaki Bukit Ave 1 #07-07 Singapore 417939.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: Sinma Jewellery Pte. Ltd. Block 4 Kaki Bukit Ave 1 #07-07 Singapore 417939.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
We recommend you to consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
The risks of loss and delay of delivery pass to you upon our delivery of the items to the carrier.
Store Policies Changes